All orders have a cut-off time of 8 PM AWST every Friday. Orders placed during this time will be processed and shipped out the following week to ensure faster delivery. However, orders placed on Saturdays may experience longer wait times.
At our warehouse, we strive to ship all completed orders as soon as possible. All orders will be dispatched within the dates on the product description, with the exception of any public holidays that may affect shipping times. Please note that we do not hold onto any orders until it is fulfilled. We will not do part shipments only when the full order is complete.
- We ship Worldwide
- Shipping Rates Australia - Total Order Price
$0-$100.00 - $10.00AUD
$100.01-$250.00 - $16.00AUD
$250.01-Up - $22.00AUD
- Orders in Australia are sent using Express Post from Australia Post.
- Shipping Rates Worldwide - Total Order Price
$0-$50 - $25.00AUD
$50.01- Up - $30.00AUD
- Worldwide orders shipped standard via Australia Post with tracking.
- Pick up option is available if local to Quinn’s Rocks, Perth, WA
- Orders will be processed and shipped on the date of the products info
- We do ship to PO boxes or Postal Locker addresses.
- Tracking information will be provided via email once the order has been shipped.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages but will do our best to assist customers in resolving any issues with the shipping carrier.
- International shipping is available for an additional fee calculated on the website.
- Please note that customs and import duties may be applied to international orders.
- Return policy: We accept returns within 7 days of delivery. Items must be in original condition, unopened.
- Should you wish to cancel an order containing Murphys Magic products already shipped in for you from our supplier, refunds will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- If the item is damaged, please contact us via the LIVE CHAT.
Please note: Shipping policy may be subject to change, please check this page regularly.
Important information around Holiday Seasons
Shipping delays around school holidays can occur due to an increase in package volume during these times. Many people tend to do their holiday shopping during school breaks, which can lead to increased demand for shipping services. Additionally, shipping companies may also experience higher demand for their services as people ship gifts and holiday packages to friends and family.
To avoid shipping delays during school holidays, it is important to plan ahead and place orders well in advance of the holiday season. This will ensure that your packages are shipped and delivered on time.
Another option is to shop early, before the holiday rush, so you can beat the holiday shipping delays. This will not only ensure that your packages arrive on time, but it will also help you avoid the stress and crowds of last-minute holiday shopping.
It's also important to keep in mind that during the holiday season, shipping companies are working with a higher volume of packages, so it's possible for delays to occur. This is why it is always good to track the package and be in contact with the carrier to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information about your package.
Overall, it is important to plan ahead and be prepared for potential shipping delays during school holidays. By being proactive and staying informed by being subscribed to our Newsletters, you can ensure that your packages arrive on time, and that you have a stress-free holiday season.